Thursday 3 January 2013

DIY: how to make your own bubble bath




Hey everyone! So I'm back with another DIY! I have done so many DIY's before like Lady gaga's born this way jacketFace mask and more! I was gonna wait and film a video on how to do this and then do a blog post but I'm having technical difficulties with my laptop again. This bubble bath really works I have made this twice and love it, it's cheap, saves You money and you probably already have these ingredients at home!

What You will need:
120 ml of baby shampoo
180 ml cup of water
Pinch of Salt
A few drops of Essential oil (any scent You like)
A bottle to put the bubble bath in (plastic is best so if you drop it, it won't break)

Method:
Pour all the mixture into a pretty bottle and shake it to mix it up (use a measuring cup to measure how much baby shampoo/water you need). You can decorate your bottle with some ribbon and stickers! Once the mixture is poured into a bottle, just pour the bubble bath into warm running water and enjoy your relaxing bubble bath.


Btw everyone, happy new year! i hope everyone had a great 2012 and 2013 is even better :)
- caitlin

more places you can find me!
twitter
youtube
littlemonsters
instagram
pinterest

Email me for requests, questions and more! Pinkelectricbeautymonster@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment